Social Media marketing \ SEO \ Ux/ui
I thrive in sustainably competitive organizations. My career evolution started as a top annual sales performer where I learned the value of connecting with people. I relished working with start-up companies which quickly became dominant market leaders in telecommunications and the Internet. I then utilized industry contacts to build my own web services company, SpyProductions. Within three months of launch, domain registrations quickly injected over 10,000 customers into annual billing. More profit centers were added. Monthly recurring revenue in website hosting designing websites with sizable profit margins followed. As project manager I collaborated with clients small and large from WJBR radio serving the Delaware and Philadelphia metro markets to Thomas Publishing, the nation’s oldest publisher based out of central Manhattan which both required complete front and back end design delivered fully in-house. As the face of the company I built brand trust as an expert in field appearing on broadcast television networks (Fox, CNN, CBS) and local affiliates. After 7 strong years in business, averaging close to 300k in annual sales, personal family priorities gave cause to move on.
While achieving business milestones I developed the following skills:
- Lite network administration
- Project costs & bidding (basic understanding of php/sql & UI)
- 15+ years Photoshop & layout/design skills
- Domain Name Services (DNS)
- Search Engine Optimization (SE0)
- Corporate Identity / Brand Initiatives
- System oriented marketing
- Print & Radio advertising campaigns
The experience and skills acquired through corporate employment and as a business owner are vast. My teams have designed, developed and implemented hundreds of websites. I’m a hands-on project leader and art director with digital design experience (UI/UX) minimizing both outside resourcing and out-of-pocket expenses. My background includes not only organizing information architecture and building websites – it also includes nuanced skills such as DNS management and SEO. I still maintain a web server and domain registry as a test bed to quality control any project.
Past learned business skills enabled me to become a social media expert launching DangerMan Media through the brand DangerMan. DangerMan Media sustains itself through revenue sources, paid promotion and sponsorships. My skills have led to SEO initiatives that have lead to #1 keyword phrase ownership, cornering a market.
Digital Marketing/Content Development
Social Media/Media Marketing
Cross Promotion/Partner Promotions
Production/Graphic Design/Video Editing
Wordpress & assorted modules and plug-ins
On Air Talent (Appearances: Fox, CBS TruTV, CNN, Radio & Podcasts)
- Highly responsive, nimble, and current in the social media industry across multiple completing projects.
- Business and media backgrounds ideal for people-intensive environments.
- Strong visual design and content authoring for optimal UX (User Experience) in B2C and B2B enterprises.
- Creative and skilled writer of long-form and short-form content using WordPress, MSOffice, and others.
- Motivated researcher, content producer, and editor. Flexible collaborator adapting to changing requirements.
- Social media influencer and trusted source of information building relationships and driving engagement.
- Robust relationship management expertise across corporations, media outlets, contributors, and peer teams.
Promotions & On Air Talent
DangerMan Media – Newark, DE 2009-Present
YouTube channel partner and Active Culture promoter as the celebrity moniker “DangerMan.” Execute all levels of content production for central website “DangerMansLair.com,” videos, and instructionals via entertaining engagement. Network leverages social media outlets including Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Tumblr. Video hardware is TV network broadcast capable, and all equipment is owned.
- 34,000 subscribers; 10 million views total; 500,000+ views monthly; 400+ videos published.
- Weekly contributor / Correspondent for Behind the Bunker TV weekly broadcasts on Facebook and post-broadcast content dissemination on YouTube.
- On Air Broadcast Appearances
Staff Content Writer/Editor/Videographer
PCM Network – Newark, DE 2009-2016
US Alexa Rating – 75,842. Produce/publish 20 articles monthly. Interview performers, artists, and pop culture personalities. Write reviews.
- Syndicated articles appear on Huffington Post and other major media outlets.
- Talent: Guinness Book of World Records event shoot for TrueTV in Los Angeles.
SpyProductions – Bear, DE 2000-2008
Brought website development/maintenance, multimedia marketing, brand recognition, and live streaming media initiatives to fruition for private individuals and corporate clients.
- Partnered with EA Sports and built a wildly popular gaming community site with a paid membership area, live chat area, and forum.
Do you still work in web design?
No. Since the 10 years I worked in design, I’ve moved onto social media and promotion.
I do have extensive contacts in design. If you need front or backend assistance, I’ve got resources.
Will you give up your own promotion if you work for me?
I won’t dilute brands. If my brand helps yours, they can coexist, otherwise I will scale back my own endeavors. Believe it or not, my solo promotion is exclusively a weekend project, I don’t expect I should need to give up my own brand, but I’m realistic.
Will you relocate?
Will you guarantee results?
I can guarantee I will live and breath for your success. If I work for you, it’s because I’m a true believer. Expect great things. My history of success is consistent, I’m sure I’ll produce to a level you’ll know you got more than you paid for.